WHY HIRE A PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
Hiring a public adjuster can put you on an even playing field with your insurance company. Insurers spend millions of dollars each year to convince you of their fairness and credibility while, at the same time, training their adjusters to pay out as little as possible. As public insurance adjusters, we will represent your best interests and make sure that you receive the full amount you are entitled to in accordance with policy terms.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE THE INSURED?
- Review your policy
- Discuss your coverages and options
- Survey damages and prepare scope of work
- Write comprehensive building repair estimate
- Prepare damaged contents inventory report
- Meet with insurance company adjusters
- Photograph the loss and diagram building
- Arrange for emergency services (i.e. board up windows and doors, temporary roof tarps, winterize plumbing systems, locate temporary housing)
- Negotiate settlement in a timely manner
- Communicate with insured during process
- Help you obtain maximum amount available
- Save you time and headaches
- Ensure your satisfaction